Wednesday, November 29, 2017

She Loves Her Barbies

 Her Collection

 Cheesy Smile

Bathing with Barbies

Gracie loves to play with her Barbies. She spends hours playing with them. And she loves to sit in my laundry baskets and play with her toys.
We went to visit Papa again and took him some Dr. Pepper and Mounds Bars. I think I spoil him too much.
I made Turkey Enchiladas for dinner with the left over Turkey from Thanksgiving. They were pretty yummy. And I only have enough Turkey left to make Turkey Noodle Soup. I am getting a little tired of Turkey. Soon it will be a thing of the past!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this little kids that brings such joy into my life. I am blessed beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...