Friday, November 17, 2017

Bud's Gone On His Last Ride To Heaven

My Sweet Cousin Buddy

I looked at Facebook this morning and saw this picture that Frankie had posted with a beautiful message that he has passed away and was taking his last ride. I was so glad he came over to Johnnie's when I was there and we could talk and I could get my last fantastic hug from him. He was 80 years old and still riding his horse. He got a virus in his lungs and was gone in a week. It was such a shock. It just goes to show that when Heavenly Father wants us he will take us home. What a reunion in Heaven with his father that had died when he was 2 and my Grandma that raised him. It did made me sad though all day long.
Gracie and I went to the hospital to visit her Papa. She doesn't have much patience with hospitals so we didn't stay very long. She did like the little car that took us from our car in the parking lot to the front door. And she really liked to ride up and down in the elevators and push the buttons. Thank goodness Tommy is understanding and didn't mind that we couldn't stay. I did find the Social Worker and told her what Rehab facility the would take him to tomorrow. The same one he went to before.
We came home and I made Spaghetti and Garlic Bread for dinner. We watched Madagascar, Valiant and Beauty and the Beast all afternoon. I did laundry and worked on my scrapping.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Plan of Salvation. It is such a comfort to know where Buddy is going and who is there to greet him. The Gospel blesses my life everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...