Wednesday, November 8, 2017

More Canning

Gracie and Papa

Bailee and Gracie

I canned another 14 quarts of beans this morning. It seems to take forever. Then it was on to payroll and paying bills for Stewards of Recovery. I did something wrong and ended up having to void 6 payroll checks. But I got it done.
Gracie always has Papa push her around the house with his walker. He gives her a ride whenever she asks. What a good Papa he is.
Then I made Chicken Bundles for dinner with gravy. It's pretty yummy. Gracie liked it. She was so sweet and good today. I do believe she is growing up. She dresses herself and tries to comb here hair. 
I scrap booked a couple more pages today but I need to finish them tomorrow.
Now it's time for bed. 
Grateful Statement: I am so blessed to get to help raise this little munchkin. And for my Bailee. She is so sweet and kind to Gracie. I am blessed to have such wonderful grandkids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...