Thursday, November 23, 2017

Turkey Day

 
 Gracie Blowing Bubbles

Papa Is Home For Dinner

I spent the day making rolls, cooking turkey and all the sides. Janna went and got Tommy for me today so he could come home and have dinner with us. He is doing really good.
The dinner was delicious even if I do say so myself. Janna and AJ took Tommy back this evening. He has one more week and them he gets to come home. This time it will be for a long time.
I downloaded Roots Magic on my new computer and signed up for Ancestry so I can start doing genealogy again. I know there are people that need their work done. So off I go hunting dead people.
Gracie found her bubbles and went out on the patio to have some fun. She is so cute.
Grateful Statement: I am so THANKFUL for my life. I am so blessed with the family I have and the Gospel that guides my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...