Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Going to Walmart Ugh

I clean my kitchen, folded laundy and paid Stewards bills. That took me all morning. Then I jumped into the shower and left to visit with Tommy. He was in therapy when I got there so I waited in his room until he finished. I visited awhile and then it was off to Walmart. What a mob. But I found all the stuff I needed.
When I got home Janna was still in terrible pain. She has two bulging discs in her back and a torn muscle on her spine. She is miserable. I did the dishes so she would relax. She likes a clean house and all the kids were working. Trevor Neville and Preston Floyd came over tonight and gave her a blessing.
Now it's time for me to relax and watch some "Bull". I love that show.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Blessings that are given when we need them. And I am grateful for the wonderful men who give them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...