Friday, December 1, 2017

52 Years With My Hubby.

My Salad Bar 

 Coloring with Papa

 Trying to make a mean face.

Gracie and I went to visit Tommy. She took coloring books to color with her Papa. She really loves this guy.
Today is our 52 Wedding Anniversary. What the heck. How have we grown this old together. I am so glad he came into the Cockpit Restaurant for lunch when I was working there. He has always been there for me. He has taken such good care of me all these years.
I came home and cut up salad stuff for my salads. If I have them ready it's easy to fix one whenever I need to.
I worked some more on my closet and sorted more pictures to scrapbook. Now it's bed time for me.
Grateful Statement: I am so glad that Tommy chose me to be his wife. What a blessing to be married to him all these years. I am blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...