Sunday, November 19, 2017

Harley is Here

Harley, Gracie and the Dogs

I went to see Tommy today. I made a video that I posted to Instagram. I am trying to learn how to do it. I love to see the stuff my grandkids put on. So I thought I'd give it a try.
I brought clothes for Tommy and put them all away. I had to go to Walmart and get some stuff that Tommy needed. I just kept saying "Ox in the mire".
After Harley's plane landed Janna brought her, Gracie and AJ to the rehab center to see Tommy. I just love that Harley is back. We had fun visiting and then they were off. 
I left Tommy to go home and Janna called me to get Gracie so she could go to the ER. She had a terrible back ache. I pick Gracie up in the parking lot of Cal Ranch and took her home. We pretty much hung out and did nothing all evening.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this granddaughter of mine. She is such a hard worker and so dependable. We are blessed to have her in our family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...