Sunday, November 26, 2017

Klaus

Klaus

Janna got a drug dog from Texas. AJ had to go for two weeks to work with him before he could bring him home. He is very hyper, which is what they want them to be, so he just mows Gracie down. She doesn't like him very much. It has helped Janna's rehab place so much because they know that Klaus will find any drugs they try to bring in.
Today Gracie and I went to church. They had a homecoming for one of the young men in our ward. There were lots of people there to hear him talk. We went to Primary and Connie taught the class. I was so tired by the time we got through that I could hardly walk. Gracie was very good so it made it easier.
We came home and I went to visit Tommy in Promontory Point. My home teacher met me there and gave us a lesson. It was good.
Then I came home and worked on genealogy. Now I'm going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Church. I love the talks and the songs and especially the Sacrament. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...