Thursday, November 16, 2017

Breakfast With Connie

My Kombucha Maker
 Letter to Santa

I went to Breakfast with Connie this morning. It was fun to go and talk adult talk. We have tried to go once a month and we both had a super busy summer so we haven't been in a while.
Janna had Gracie because she had to go to the ENT to have her tubes in her ears removed. They were sitting in her ear canal. They removed the tubes and said to bring her back in 6 months. So that's what we will do for our little Gracie.
Gracie wrote a letter to Santa and listed all the toys she would like for Christmas. She is so funny. She got a envelop to mail it in and had me put her name on it so Santa would know it was from her.
I also got my Kombucha crock and bottles to put it in. Now I am ready to start Tuesday when my SCOBY is ready. I can't wait!!
I made sandwiches for dinner. Wow! That took lots of effort. Then I spent the night going thru all the pages for Gracie's books. Of course, I found a couple of duplicates that messes up the way the double pages fit so I will fix that.
Bedtime, so I'm going to gets some sleep.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that Connie and I are team teachers. She is such a good friend. Blessing happen in my life all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...