Saturday, November 4, 2017

Physical Therapy and Talking to Auntie Wilma


 Shopping

Panda Express

I straightened up my house for the cleaning lady Janna hired and took Tommy to his Doctors visit with Dr. West. He took xray's of his hip and you can see where the bone is growing over the metal ball. Our bodies were created just right and it will take care of itself when needed.. It was fascinating to see the xrays of this miraculous feat our bodies can do. He got a clean bill of health and can drive and do what ever he wants. 
After the Doctors we went to Albertson's to get some groceries. Tommy just motivated around the store like he never had his hip replaced.
Then we went to Panda Express and had Chinese food. I wasn't very good. But it filled us up.
I had sent a friend requests to my nieces Debbie and Rhonda (Wanda) and I got in touch with Rhonda this afternoon. We had a three way call with Wilma. It was so good to hear from them. We talked about doing a reunion next summer. I can't wait.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I was able to connect to Tommy's family. I feel bad that Glenna passed away and we didn't even know it. I had called her at Christmas and told her I loved her. I am so blessed to be led by the Spirit to call her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...