Sunday, November 5, 2017

Beautiful Sabbath

 Someone posted this on Facebook. I love it!!!

Gracie and I went to church today. I taught the lesson on the Sacrament to the kids. We had lots of fun playing Sacrament games and talking about Jesus. These little ones are pretty smart.
I came home and worked on Genealogy for awhile. I called Kenny to see if he would talk with Wally about having Jimmy's work done. We need his permission. I also printed out pedigree sheets for Johnnie. I talked with him today and he seemed pretty good. He is still losing weight. That worries me. But it was good to talk with him.
Gracie spent the afternoon playing and eating. She must be ready to grow.
I also messaged the mom's of the preschool kids and told them I was pulling Gracie out. It just seems to be a conflict with times. So I decided it was a stress that I didn't need.
I also spent some time getting pages ready for Gracie's book.
Now it's time for me to hug my pillow. I think I am tired for Daylight Savings.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this statement by Jeffrey R. Holland. It gives me such peace to know that I am surrounded by help from the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...