Monday, November 6, 2017

What A Day


 Canning Beans

 Gracie At The Doctor

 Brave Girl

 Poor Tommy

Janna and Gracie

I started off this day good. I canned 14 quarts of beans, imput all the charges in my checking account, paid our tithing, and worked on scrapbooking. Tommy went to Therapy for his hip. He called me and said he wouldn't be able to to grocery shopping for me because he had hurt his hip in therapy. When he got home he had to honk so I could help him get his leg out of the car. I gave him a bowl of soup and he went to his chair in the bedroom. He had went shopping for me anyway and had to ask someone to help him get his leg in the car. How sweet was that to go shopping anyway. 
Gracie came home with Austin crying that her ear hurt. So it was off to Community Care to see a Doctor. Yep she has an ear infection. So now she is on an antibiotic.
While I was getting ready to leave the doctor's office Janna called me to say she had called an ambulance for her dad because her and AJ couldn't get him up out of the chair and he was in terrible pain. The ambulance came and took him to ERMAC. The ER doctor thought it was out of the socket and had Xrays taken. But they didn't show anything so finally he was able to go home. 
Trevor and Hugh Steiger came to the hospital and gave him a blessing. I make scrambled eggs and toast for him when we got home and settled him in his chair and he seems to be doing better.
Now I'm tired and I am going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Blessing. I know they work and I know Heavenly Father loves Tommy and wants him to get better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...