Saturday, November 4, 2017

Doctors Visit

 
Lab Work To Be Done

I took Tommy to Physical Therapy this morning and dropped him off. Bailee was really sick so I brought her back some 7up to settle her stomach. Just as I was leaving to go back to pick up Tommy he called me to say he was done. I went and picked him up and went to my appointment. 
I was diagnosed about 3 months ago with Acute Kidney Injury. Kidney's are supposed to work at 80% but mine were working at 52%. Back in 2015 they were at 60% so they are not working the way they should. But they are a little better and I am now diagnosed with Chronic Kidney Disease, Stage 3. The Doctor said my kidney's are better than they were and to come back in 6 months. So I guess getting off Ibuprofen has helped tons. I just wish Upper Valley would have told me in 2015 that I was having problems. Oh well, water under the bridge. I just have to take good care of myself. I will have a blood test and urine sample done 1 week before my next appointment and see how they are doing then.
I brought Tommy home, he had waited in the car for me, and Bailee was really sick. So I took her to the ER where Janna was waiting for her. She has the flu or something like it.
I made Potato Soup for dinner and worked on organizing my pictures off the cloud. Now it's time for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all my many blessings. Especially for Doctors that can help me get better. Blessings abound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...