Saturday, November 11, 2017

MRI

I took Tommy to Mountain View Hospital this morning so he could have an MRI on his hip. I waited outside in a little waiting room and what a racket was coming out of the room he was in. So Noisy!
We went to Broulim's on the way to pick up Tommy's new pain meds.  I picked up some Kombucha in the Health Food department. I am not really crazy for the taste but I am going to keep trying it to see if I can like it.
I spent the rest of the day in my chair taking naps and playing Candy Crush on my Ipad. I will be so glad when this cold starts going away.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Doctors and Hospitals. We are blessed to live in a time when they are available to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...