Saturday, November 18, 2017

Promentory Pointe

Rehab Center

I went to the hospital this morning to wait for the Rehab Center to come and take Tommy. He was having a really hard time and so discouraged. After they took him over to the Center he was weighed and had to stand up to do it. He did so well. They laid him down in bed and gave him orders to not get up on his own. I left to go to the market to get him some Root Beer, Three Musketeers and some bottled water. When I got back they told me he had gotten up in the bathroom and to tell him not to do it. I was elated. He actually got up on his own. When I got into his room he was sitting in the recliner watching TV. I did make him promise me he would not get up on his own for now. Now whether he will listen or not is another matter. It made me realize just how worried I was that he would never get better. Now I am feeling so hopeful.
I came home and made "Lemon Chicken Quinoa Soup" for my dinner. It is so delicious. Then I got a text from Janna that she needed a treat and wanted Gracie to ask me. What a daughter. I made Brownie's and a loaf of Banana Nut Bread. That the treats for the night. Then I cleaned up my kitchen and sat down to relax for the evening.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all the answer to prayers. I learned an important lesson about waiting for Heavenly Fathers time and not mine to answer prayers. I am so Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...