Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Physical Therapy

 Catching

 Batting

 Waiting

Chasing
Gracie and I went to visit Grandpa. As we were going down the hall to Papa's room he was coming down the hall with his walker to go to Physical Therapy. Gracie hopped on his walker and away she went. I took Tommy's clothes and stuff to his room and decided I best go find the kid. She was in the Physical Therapy room with Papa. The therapist had Gracie help Tommy put a puzzle together and then he blew up this pink balloon so she could bat it back and for. She had so much fun with her Papa and when we got back to the room she just kept playing with it. 
We came home and I started on book work for Janna. I had to do payroll and pay taxes. But now it's done.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the therapy they are giving Tommy. It is helping him so much. Blessing come in a different sizes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...