Saturday, November 25, 2017

Texas Road House

 Gracie and Janna

 Austin

Bailee

 Janna and AJ

My Tommy Dean

Dean and Amie got up and took off to see Tommy and get down the road. I am just grateful for any amount of time I get to spend with them
I did genealogy all morning and made Banana Nut Muffins. Then Janna and AJ took me shopping with them and then to Texas Road House. After dinner we went to see Tommy. He was doing good. Only one more week and he is coming home. Wahoo
After we got home I started doing more genealogy. I just can't stop when I start. I guess it's a good thing. And I made another batch of Peanut Butter Fudge for Janna. We all love it!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to find people and get their work done for them. I love doing it and I know they are waiting for someone to do it for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...