Saturday, November 4, 2017

Tommy Is On The Go... Alone!!

Off And Running

Sleeping Princess

I worked on my laundry all day today. Washed, folded and put away. Big JOB done!
My little Gracie has been so sweet today. Playing with her Barbie's and listening to her kids songs. She isn't feeling so good so she took a nap.
Tommy took himself to Therapy and to get his hair cut and then to Broulims to get his flu shot. He is officially on his own. It is so good not to have to take him to all his appointments. He is doing so good.
I made Cafe Rio pulled chicken for dinner. It really smells good. And my big feat for Refried Beans was to open two cans and heat them up. Easy peasy.
I also ran into Rigby to pick up the dogs from the Groomers. They were so glad to get out of their Kennels. Maggie proceeded to jump up in Gracie's car seat.
Then I paid payroll taxes, bills and balanced the checkbook for Janna. So I have been busy all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...