Friday, November 24, 2017

Dean and Family Came

 The Beginning

Amie is Coloring with Gracie

Dean, Amie and Hayden decided to come up for the night to visit Tommy. What a dutiful son. It was pretty funny to see them with just one kid. I asked him how it felt to be the only one left at home. He smiled his cute smile and said " I like it".
I changed the sheets and straightened up my house and started doing Genealogy. I have begun to print out cards as I find these people.
Dean didn't get here until around 8:30. He stopped to see his dad and watched a basketball game with him. Tommy loves to watch sports, especially with his kids. I had to get this picture of Amie coloring with Gracie. She loves her Aunt Amie.
We talked for awhile and then we all went to bed. I was still tired from cooking all the Turkey stuff.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Dean and his family. They are truly a blessing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...