Monday, November 20, 2017

Peanut Butter Fudge

Peanut Butter Fudge

I need a new candy thermometer. I don't think my fudge was cooked long enough. It is delicious but very soft and sticky. But the family liked it. I made White Chicken Chile for dinner.
I had to put all the sibling into My Tree on Family Search for Poley and Sandy. I am trying to print a card out to do the work for Jimmy. Wally gave permission for Kenny to do the work for him. Because I didn't have Kimmy and Wally listed as his sibling they couldn't establish a relationship between Wally and Jimmy. I had to go into Family Search and put them in. Now they will let me print out a card. So tomorrow that is my #1 job.
I didn't go to visit Tommy today. Just had to have a day off. I called him a couple of times and he called me so that just had to do today.
I did some bookwork for Janna. That's been my day.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Genealogy. I know it is so important. I am blessed to have been able to do it for My family, Tommy family, Smokey's family and Johnny's dad and his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...