Monday, November 13, 2017

Back To The Land of The Living

Gracie and Her Play Dough

Kombucha Starter

I spent the morning in my chair but by the afternoon I started feeling really well. I do believe I am ready to go again. 
Gracie had a runny nose so she stayed home from Preschool. She spent the day playing with her Play Dough and watching The Lion Guard. She was very good.
I worked a little organizing my scrapbooking. I am almost caught up on Gracie's books so I can start doing real scrapbooking and not just Quick Pages.
When Austin came home he brought in two packages. One was my journal for 2016 that I had sent in to be printed. And the second package was my Kombucha kit. I started re hydrating my SCOBY so when the rest of my order comes I will be ready to start making it.
I called my dear friend Debbie to see how she was doing. It was so good to hear her voice. She is doing well and works at the Sacramento Temple. I have to figure a way to visit her. It's good to have friends that know you from way back. We have history, lots of history.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my friend Debbie. I am blessed to have know her since I was very young. She is truly a Daughter of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...