Friday, July 22, 2011

Saying Goodbye

Kathy packed up her stuff and we fed the kids Chicken Quasadillas for lunch and I took them to the Airport in Idaho Falls. It was sad to say goodbye. We have had such a wonderful time. When I got home the kids were all bummed out because their cousins were gone. They want them to come back this winter so they can go snow mobiling with them. We'll see how that one flies.
I straighten up my house a little and did a couple loads of laundry and that was pretty much all I accomplished this afternoon. Now I'm going to finish this blog up and work on another page.
Grateful Statement: Today I am so grateful for all I have. I am truly blessed with so many things it's hard to count them all. I know one thing for sure, these 4 are a true blessing in my life. I just love them to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...