Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bear World

Here we are in front of the Gift Shop in Bear World
 Lexie and Bailee petting the big pig.
Austin and the chicken. Right after this picture another man picked up a chicken and the lady working there sternly told him not to pick up the chickens. Oops! 
Matthew wasn't into petting pig. I'm with him...
Kathy petting a deer. She is so cute.
 If you squeezed this pig poop came out it's butt. Yuck!
We took all the kids to Bear world today. We had a great time looking at all the elk, buffalo, bears, deer and wild turkeys. Then we went to the gift shop and petting zoo. It was fun to see all the baby animals.
We came home from that and Kathy and I scrapped and the kids played on the tramp and watched movies. I made Shikabobs for dinner. Yummy. Then we worked on our pages some more and went to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Bear World. It was fun to see all the animals up close. And to have it 15 minutes from home is an added bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...