Thursday, July 14, 2011

Molly to the Groomer

Molly is just gorgeous. So clean and shiny.
 Moving our furniture into our living room.
I got Molly to Mountain River Vet to be groomed at 8am. She just wasn't sure about it but she went into their little kennel with a little help from me. Harley and I picked her up at noon and she looked so wonderful and they only charged $30. I'm taking her back once a month so she will always look so good. She gets a little dirty running around on the farm.
We moved our living room furniture and boxes from storage to our house. We are moving a little at a time as we need things. I have decided my furniture is too big for my little house but it will have to do for a while. Thanks to Harley and Austin for helping us. They are hard workers.
I also used my shark on my floor. It was awesome. It really worked well. I found a couple of boxes for my kitchen with my cutting boards and my big roaster pan I had been missing.
Tommy and I went to Lowe's and got mirrors for our bathrooms and furniture protectors for the feet on my couches so it won't scratch my floors. I put my leather couch in my TV room off the kitchen. It is soft and the best place for taking a nap. Then I continued to clean and organize. Kathy and kids will be here tomorrow so I am almost ready for some relaxing, scrapping fun.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Austin and Harley and how hard they work for us. And never complain, they just help us. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...