Monday, July 4, 2011

Coming Home to Idaho

Siblings
Lighting fireworks in the streets of Rigby.

We left Utah after John got done with his stuff at 2:30 pm and headed for Idaho. The ride was uneventful. The kids watched movies, I organized my kits, John took a nap and Tommy drove. We stopped in Tremonton for dinner and got to Rigby around 7 pm. After it got dark Janna, John and the kids lit fireworks. Kids can never get enough of lighting these things. It really was fun to watch them. Even the dogs loved the fireworks or maybe it was the ball John kept throwing for them. We watch a little TV and we all went to bed. It's been a long day and we are all tired.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for a safe ride home and that John came with me for a visit. It fills my heart to the top to see my kids happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...