Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Oh Scrap Page

Jumping with the dogs.
 Bailee riding the scooter.
 Austin on his electric scooter.
 Harrison using Janna's roller blades.
 Hayden carrying his flip flop riding his scooter barefoot.
 Harley loves puzzles.
 Hayden riding Summer.
 Helping Harley with the Baby Goat.
 Hayden made this goat faint.
The kids played all day long. They jumped on the tramp, watched movies, went around the block on scooters and roller blades and just had fun.
I made beans and corn bread for dinner. Everyone ate tons so I guess they liked it. I calculated the carbs for Harrison so he could give himself the right amount of insulin. He is so good at figuring that out. And his levels have been really good so he must be doing it right.
Janna took Bailee, Austin and Harrison to YW and Scouts tonight and I picked them up. Something went wrong with the pump tonight and we didn't have any water. We had to call Fife the plumber to come out and fix it. He said eventually we will need a new pump but he thinks it might be a regulator under the house that has dirt in it from all the construction. So Tommy gets to crawl under the house today.
I also made this page of our scrapping weekend in September of 2010. I am on a roll. Hopefully it will just keep going. I'm having fun doing these pages but I have miles of pages left to go to get caught up.

That has been my day. I am a happy girl because we now have water and I can do my dishes. It also made me realize that those blue barrels need to be filled up with water and I need to get some bottles in storage. Now it's time to go to bed so I can have another fun packed day tomorrow.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for plumbers that know how to fix water pumps. And I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father that has taught me about preparedness through his Prophets.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...