Sunday, July 17, 2011

Having Fun

Harley, Bailee, Lexie, Rebecca and Molly singing away.

Janna finally cut a piece of Bailee's hair that someone at camp had braieded string into. It was impossible to get out.
Here's Janna doing the war party dance from scalping Bailee. Bailee didn't think it was so funny.
The girls putting together puzzles.
Cute Matthew and his cheesy grin.
Janna is organizing all her scrapping stuff.
More organizing and finding lost things. We love that part.
Austin got a buzz so he is never seen without his hat.
Kathy with her computer on her lap scrapping away.
We spent the day scrapping and visiting and just having fun. Kathy and I had so much fun scrapping the pictures from last year at Island Park. That's how far behind I am with my pages. But maybe this will get me started again. We just hung out all day relaxing. It was pretty hot here so we ended up over at Janna in her air conditioned house. The kids followed us where ever we went. What fun they are.
We made a roast, mashed potatoes, broccoli and salad for dinner. We were going to make homemade ice cream but ran out of steam by the end of the day.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the relationship I have with Kathy. I love that we can get together once a year and just pick up where we left off. I love that the cousins get along so well and have so much fun with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...