Sunday, July 31, 2011

Going to Church with the Grandkids

The kids and I, except Harley got up and went to church. It was very good. We had a combined 5th Sunday lesson taught by a principal at the Junior High or High School. Very informative. He told us about the problems they have had in the schools this last year and what parents should look for and talk with their children about. Then we came home and all the kids had a contest to see who could jump the highest.



 Playing Ring Around the Rosey was another activity they did on the tramp. They were on this thing all the time. They really had fun jumping.

I made Chicken and Rice for dinner with watermelon for Hayden and Harrison. And  then I just sat around and did nothing. Harrison and I watched a movie called "Temple Grandin" after church. It was so good. Really inspiring about an austistic woman who changed the way they run slaughter houses around America so the animals weren't treated so cruel.
Now we are waiting for Amie to make it here and then it's my bed time.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my grandkids that go to church with me so willingly. It just really makes me happy to go to church with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...