Saturday, July 9, 2011

Countertops Installed


Tommy and Janna installed my countertops today. They worked hard at it. It wasn't an easy task because you had to put the corner together from underneath. But they worked and worked until it was done. Then we had to have something heavy to put on top so they would stick to the glue. Notice the beautiful colors of scrapping paper. Janna went to her scrapping room she set up in her house and brought these over. See how many uses you can get out of something.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Janna B. She is so good to us and helps us with everything. Heavenly Father knew I needed a daughter like her to make me soooooo happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...