Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hanging Out and Having Fun

Janna and Becca riding horses.
 Harley and Becca
 Austin and Matthew jumping on the tramp.
 Awwww so precious. Kathy and Becca.
 Becca adding bunny ears to Bailee and Lexie.
Kathy and I went shopping today for food to feel all these big people. They require nourishment. Who knew!! We made all the kids carry in the groceries because the all got one of their favorite things. So they were happy to do it to find their treat.
Then Kathy and I scrapbooked and took a little nap and scrapbooked again. It was a very relaxing evening. Then we decided we needed to make an ice cream run to Reed's Dairy. Janna, Kathy, Becca, Harley and I took a ride in Janna Charger. It was pretty fun merging on the freeway. Janna hit 90 at the top of the on ramp. That car has some getty up and go....
After we got back from ice cream Janna's co-worker Ron and his wife and 4 kids came over to ride horses. So Janna had them ride Summer. What a great horse for anyone to ride. Then Harley came and got Becca to ride.
Kathy and I barbecued chicken and made dinner. No one was very hungry after our ice cream run but who says you can't have dessert first and dinner later.
Then Kathy and I worked on our page some more and went to bed because we were so tired. That was my wonderful day.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my family today. I am so blessed to have been born to Beulah Petersen Keith. Look at the wonderful extended family she provided for me. And thanks to my brother Larry Gene for having wonderful daughters for me to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...