Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hayden's Baptism/Stadium of Fire

Hayden and his dad just before his baptism.
 Our big group that came to witness this very special occasion.
 Bringing in the American Flag at the Stadium of Fire. Awesome!!
 David Archuleta was wonderful.



 Brad Paislsey - This boy can play the guitar.
 Fireworks
What a fantastic day I have had today. We started out at Hayden's baptism. Warren and Barb and three little grandkids came up from Saint George. It was just so wonderful to watch Hayden be baptized and confirmed by his dad. He is so very special. I am so blessed to have this family of mine.
Then it was off to the Stadium of Fire. What a fun experience. Every one came except for Tommy. He doesn't go places where he has to walk very far. Except of course, on a golf course. LOL
It wasn't too hot this time and I felt really good. I love going places with Dean and Amie. They always make it so fun. We watched them bring in the Flag and the fighter jets flew over. That always takes my breath away. Then we were entertained by David Archuleta and Brad Paisley. It was loud and very good. When the fireworks started going off all the kids got so excited. I had a ball and loved every minute of it.
Grateful Statement: Today I am so grateful for this fabulous land I live in. What freedom we have. I just kept thinking about our soldiers fighting all over the world. I am grateful for America and all it stands for. It makes me proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...