Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Who Belongs to Who?

Which baby belongs to which mom. Spotted baby belongs to Rita the red mare and "Little Red" belongs to Chocolate Chip the spotted mare. We thought this was so funny when Harley put them together in the pasture. So very cute.
I sent Bailee into the pasture to get the baby up to take her picture and BJ decided to crawl throught the smallest space in the fence. I hear her saying, "Grandma, I'm stuck." But she eventually made it through.
 Today was a lazy, laid back day. We sat around and talked and John took naps. The boy was wore out. Then we went to Gator Jacks for barbecue dinner. Yummy food but the service was a little rough tonight. But we all got fed. We also took Bailee and her friend Melanie to YW. They are having camp meeting for the girls. They have cancelled Austin's Scouts for two weeks as the leaders are out of town. I thought they had to get substitutes to take over for them. But then, what do I know.
That has been my day. I am enjoying being with John and having fun. We are still waiting for Lowe's to call about our cabinets.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for John. I am so grateful that he is doing better. I know it's still hard but he is trying. I am grateful he was able to come up and visit and give me some of his fabulous hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...