Friday, July 8, 2011

Practicing Golf

Austin practicing among the "road apples" from the horses.
My microwave installed and ready to go.
Today I took John to Bob's Qwik Stop to catch the Salt Lake Express. It's a shuttle bus that he is riding back to Provo. He texted me off and on all day and said that all the way to Salt Lake Airport the bus was packed. He felt like a sardine but once they got to the airport and he changed buses there was only 3 of them so it was good. Then the driver took him from the Marriott Center to the Marriott hotel to get his truck. He said the guy was really nice and he also said he had passed the test and lived thru the ride. Too funny. He doesn't like to have people close to him. Personal space is important. I like my personal space and Janna must have her personal space. It must be a family thing. I'll have to ask Dean if he has to have his personal space also.
After I got back from taking John to the shuttle I went to Penney's with Janna and bought my curtains and rods for my two bedrooms and my living room windows. Now to put them up. I need to block out the sun so it doesn't wreck my carpet and furniture.
 Tommy and Janna went golfing and played nine holes. Austin wanted to go so bad but it wasn't a course for kids that don't know how to play. He was so mad he took his clubs and went out in the back pasture and used his driver to practice hitting golf balls. There is nothing he can hit out there so Janna lets them do it. I had to get pictures of him. I just love this little guy. He worked pretty hard on his swing. We are going to take him to a course he can play soon.
We just hung out for the rest of the evening. We made Waffles for dinner and that's been my day. A good one.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my John. I am grateful that he loves me so much. I know I can always count on some good hugs from this kid. I have loved him to pieces since he was a little blonde haired, blued eyed boy and it hasn't changed thru thick and thin. I just love him...

1 comment:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...