Friday, July 1, 2011

Arrived in Utah

We left Rigby at 10 am this morning and arrived in Elk Ridge about 3:30. We stopped in Tremonton to have lunch at Wendy's and then went by the house Dean is building for us in Spanish Fork. I'll have to take a picture of it and put it on my blog. John is going to live in it with a room mate. It is turning out very nice. Dean is a fast builder and knows how to get something done.
Hailey had a tournament in Ephraim so we have made ourselves at home just like Amie told us too and hung out. Tommy took a well deserved nap from all the driving.
Cindy Dalton stopped by to give something to Amie so I was able to chat with her. I just love her to pieces. She is so sweet. I so miss my friends in Elk Ridge.
We went to Mi Rancherito in Payson for dinner and I took these two pictures with my phone. I called Judy she told me how to send them from my phone to my blog and post them. How fun is this I learned a new thing. Thanks, Judy for the computer lesson. I think it works well if you have one picture but I'm not so sure about multiple pics. But I was so excited that I got it working. Now we are all getting ready for bed so we can get up and be ready for Hayden's big day. I can't believe he's my last grandkid to get baptized. Now I'm tired and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for a safe trip to Utah and seeing good friends. I love these people that live in Elk Ridge. It makes me sad for just a moment until I think of what I have in Idaho.

1 comment:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...