Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mowing the Lawn

Today was a pretty good day. I woke up a little cranky but it got better as the day went on. I don't know why I was cranky. I have nothing to blame it on. But these kids made me laugh and soon I was happy. This is the way they woke up Harrison this morning. He is wrapped up in the blankets and the kids are jumping all around him. Hayden was really getting into it.
Here is Hayden coming back from helping Harley. We stayed home today and just hung out doing nothing.
All the kids took turns mowing the lawn for Grandpa. Harley was the only willing worker. But they did get it done even though they didn't want to. Can you tell by those happy faces.



I took Harley driving before dinner. We drove out towards Swan Valley and took the old Ririe Highway back. I had never been on that highway and I always like to explore so that's what we did. Then she drove Janna to someone's house so she put in 1 more hour today. Here are the three boys playing Roblox. They are meserized by this game. I made them take turns. Then they had to stop because no one can play on the computer when we are cooking.
I made bacon, eggs, fried potatoes, biscuits and country gravy for dinner. Hayden and Harrison really wanted bacon so I had to give them some. Plus it is a free food for Harrison. He is so good. We weighed his biscuit and the fried potatoes. 8 ounces of fried potatoes is alot but he was really hungry. He ate every single bite. And we always have watermelon before he goes to bed for his snack, which we weigh. I am getting good at this. Harrison is teaching me how to do it.
Hayden was very tired even though he said he wasn't. I made him lay down in his bed at 9pm and he was asleep in about 2 seconds. The three older ones jumped on the tramp until 10:30. Harrison always says he needs to jump to get all his energy out. He is a true diplomat.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for grandkids that can make me in a good mood even when I'm in a bad mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...