Thursday, July 7, 2011

Swan Valley

Tommy is installing our cabinets. He is so good at everything. Very smart man I married...
My son John and I in Swan Valley, Idaho.
 Bailee and Austin with their Uncle John.
 Isn't this just the most beautiful spot.
I got up this morning and helped Tommy install cabinets. We worked until just after noon and then John and I and the two little kids took a little drive to Swan Valley to get some square ice cream. It really is square. Then we went sightseeing and I took some pictures. It was so beautiful in this valley. As we started home it began to rain. I love summer rain storms.
John barbecued hamburgers for us for dinner and I worked on book work for Janna. Now I'm tired and I'm going to bed. It's been a long good day.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my dear hubby that works so hard to build our house. He just keeps plugging away until he gets it done. I love that boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...