Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Idaho Driver's License

This is the top of Tommy's head while he is taking his written driver's test.
Tommy and I went and got our Idaho driver's license today. I passed with flying colors. So did Tommy so now we are totally legal. We also went by the insurance place to give them a copy of our license so they won't have to bug us anymore. We are relieved that is over.
I straightened up my house and put everything away. It looks good and is ready for the furniture we are bringing over tomorrow. I still can't find my plates so I'm going to see what I can find. It must be mixed up with the Food Storage pile.
My visiting teachers came today. They are just so sweet and so much fun. We had a good time laughing and talking about the lesson on Temples.
I made burritos for dinner. The kids told me from now on I have to make their burritos because I cook the tortillas in a little butter and put the beans and cheese on so everything melts together. Tommy and I add lettuce and tomatoes to ours. So yummy and so easy.
Now it's time for me to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for my grandkids. It's so nice to have them come over and spend time with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...