Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hailey First Date Page

The boys started out the day on the tramp. They are soaking up the sun or freezing because they have a spinkler under the tramp. The things they think are fun!
Janna and I got up and went to Walmart this morning. I have no wooden spoons and no spatcula. I think a box with my Corelle dishes and my spatulas and wooden spoond went to DI or something. So I got some new wooden spoons. I thought that was all I was missing until I made Quesadillas for lunch and realized I didn't have a spatula. I borrowed one of Janna's and when I took the kids to the Dollar Store I bought one. I'm going to the kitchen store and get a set very soon. Here are the kids doing something.
And Bailee is making us some Cowboy Cookies. She is quite the little baker. We appreciate it because Janna and I can't seem to get any cookies made. Janna doesn't want them and I'm too lazy so it's a good thing we have Bailee. (Or maybe a bad thing for me, like I need another cookie.)
We went out to the barn after dinner. The kids fed the critters carrots. Isn't this little goat cute. Horses especially love to eat carrots. Harley and Janna are teaching the kids how to hold their hands flat to they don't get their fingers in the horses mouth when they feed them.


 Austin made a swing on the walker. This kid is always thinking of something to do. Too bad we don't have a big tree. They could make a swing and a tree house. One day...
 The man next door has an old pick up that he has parked out back. Amie had said it would be a good place to take pictures and she was right. The kids thought it was fun.
I worked on this page off and on all day. Amie's shirt was bright orange and so I had to find my lesson for recoloring and I changed it to match the rest of the page. Photoshop is awesome.
That has been my day. Amie is coming tomorrow after church and staying the night and taking the boys home. I wish I would have been able to do more with them. Hiese was way too expensive and I was concerned about taking them to the top of the falls because it has a drop off to the river below and I wasn't sure I could keep track of Hayden. Maybe when Dean and Amie come up in September we can go up there. But I think they have had fun on the farm and playing with the cousins. The boys are tired tonight so it's showers and bed. We'll try to do it a little early. We'll see how that works.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for all my scrapping buddies that made all these templates with me. It's so wonderful to have so many to choose from. Scrapping Angels, that's what I call them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...