Monday, July 25, 2011

Jumping on the Tramp

Pulling weeds so we can go to the store. I love incentives...
 Austin hard at work.
 To the Dollar Store we go. Check out the sharing in the back seat.
 Water balloons and a game of soccer all at once.
 Harrison made these huge water balloons.
Future leaders of America. Round table discussion.
Today was a really good day. We got up and got going. The kids pulled weeds so they could go to the dollar store for water balloons. They had so much fun putting them on the tramp and busting them on each other. It looked like a soccer game to me. It's amazing how long a $2 bag of balloons will keep kids entertained. They played cards this afternoon and watched TV because it was a little hot.
I made grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. It was too hot to think of much more. Then the neighborhood kids came down and they played capture the flag.
I worked on scrapping my mom's funeral. It has been a year so it wasn't as hard as it would have been if I would have tried scrapping the pictures last year. I remember it took me a year before I could scrap Smokey's funeral too. I will post them tomorrow. I still have to decide if I want to put the names of all the people that came to her funeral. It was good to scrap anyway.
My neighbor Denise came over to get her kids and we ended up talking until 10pm. I also visit teach her so she said she had been visit taught for the month. Sounds good to me. My partner is setting up the appointments for this month. We'll see if she does it. She better be quick or else I'll be making a mad dash.
Well, that's been my day. It's fun to have Harrison and Hayden with me. Hayden has the cutest laugh. And they have been playing with the kittens. I can't get them to stop. It doesn't bother Harrison at all but Hayden does get a runny nose. He says if he washes his hands he is okay. I figure as long as it doesn't get bad he can pet the kittens. As if I could get him not too. LOL!
Harley and I watched "The Closer" and "Rizzoli and Isles" and then I made sure the boys were in bed and went to bed myself.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for wonderful grandkids that want to hang out with grandma. They just make my heart happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...