Friday, July 15, 2011

Kathy is Here

Here we are in the car going to my house. I took a picture in the airport but now it's gone.
Janna and I went this morning and picked up my tiny table for my kitchen. I love it. It's just the right size. Then we got our dressers from storage and moved one of Janna's recliner chairs into the bedroom and the TV for Tommy so he can relax and watch Fox news all day long. It about drives me crazy but he loves it and now he can enjoy it all he wants.
Then we went to the airport and picked up Kathy, Rebecca, Lexie and Matthew. It was so very good to see them. I just could hardly wait for them to get here. I love my family. And especially my nieces. Kathy and Julie were my kids when they were little so it's always good when I can see them again.
We came home and chatted until 11:30 and now we are all going to bed for some much needed rest.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my niece Kathy. She has been so fun to spend time with every summer for all these years. And I love her kids. They are the best. I am blessed beyond measure to have this family. I just wish mom was here to enjoy them with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...