Sunday, July 24, 2011

Harrison and Hayden are Here!

Austin and Hayden playing a computer game.
 Bailee is keeping Harrison from hog tieing her cat. I wonder who will win.
 I made this page today of my mom when we dressed her. It brought back some pretty hard memories but also sweet ones.
Today Janna, Austin, Bailee and I went to church. It was a good day. The speakers and teachers were very good. The Sunday School teacher once again wanted Denise my neighbor to introduce me. I told him that I was his neighbor so maybe he would remember who I was next time. The people that moved in the house across the street from us spoke in church. They gave good talks. I just wonder sometimes what the Bishop thinks of me when I have never been asked to talk. Not that I want to but I just wonder why. I wonder if it's because Tommy doesn't come to church. I better quit wondering or I will be giving a talk.
I worked on this page of my cousin and sister-in-law and niece helping me dress my mom. I wanted to scrap this so I would remember what a sweet experience it was. I was so nervous thinking about seeing my mom but it was so wonderful. I'm glad I have these pictures of this wonderful event.
After church I straighten up my house and made brown rice to go with the black beans I put in the crock pot this morning before church. I got a text from Amie saying she was just leaving Pocatello. She got here about an hour later and stayed about 30 minutes and drove back to Utah. What a long drive she had. They are coming back up here next weekend to spend a couple of days and pick up the boys. It's good to have the boys here with me. Janna made homemade ice cream tonight. It is so yummy. I really love it. Now I need to get the boys over here so they can go to bed. I do believe they are tired.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Harrison and Hayden. What sweet boys they are. It's good to have them here to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...