Monday, July 18, 2011

Having More Fun with Kathy and Kids

Matthew, Molly and Maggie having morning playtime.
We are on our way to Walmart and the Dollar store. That's Harley head. Too many kids, too little seats.
Tramp + water + silly girls and this is what you get. 
 The more the merrier. Neighborhood kids joined in.
Today was a fabulous day as usual. It always is when you have lots of fun things to do and lots of fun people to be around. We sat around and talked most of the morning and then everyone got ready and we headed out to Idaho Falls for a little shopping trip. I got some red placemats and rugs for my kitchen. Then I went to my favorite kitchen supply place and got a new cutting board so I won't cut my countertops. I just love that store. Then on to the Dollar Store and home for lunch.
Kathy and I scrapped the rest of the day and made Black Bean Burritos for dinner. So very yummy. Then we scrapped some more, went for a little walk, did Janna's bookwork, put together puzzles and that's about it.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for these wonderful memories I am making to enjoy the rest of my life. It's so fun to look back at the pictures from last year as Kathy and I scrap them. We get to relive that vacation all over again. Blessing never cease in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...