Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Miss Kitty is now Fixed

Harley and Becca playing Professor something or another on the DS. They didn't want their picture taken because Becca didn't have her makeup on. LOL!
 The best of Cousins forever!
 Balloon heads. Melanie, Lexie and Bailee are too funny.
 Matthew and Jon playing frisbee with the dogs.
Today Harley and I took Maggie to get her shots and Miss Kitty to get fixed at the vet's. We had to be there at 8am so Harley had to get up early. (That was my first trip to Rigby today.)
At noon Kathy and I stopped scrapping and went to lunch with Janna at the New Star Chinese Restaurant. It was fun to just be with Janna and eating chinese. (That was my second trip to Rigby today.)
Kathy and I came home from having lunch and grabbed Lexie and Bailee to take then to the Dollar Store to get balloons for water balloons. Kathy and I dropped them off and went to the market for a few things. We picked them up and went back to the house so they could play in the water. They love to take water balloons on the tramp and jump on them. (My 3rd trip.)
Then back to Rigby to pick up Miss Kitty and bring her home. Harley came with me to get her. (My 4th trip.)
Then as I was driving home I realized I had written the check to the vet out of the wrong account so Kathy and I had to go back to Rigby to the bank so they could transfer money for me. I took my UCCU checkbook and debit cards and put them away. In order for me to make that mistake again I'm going to have to work at it. (My 5th and final trip to Rigby today.)
In between going back and forth to Rigby Kathy and I made spaghetti for dinner and scrapbooked and finished another layout. This one was of Sawtelle Peak where Scott took me when I got the phone call that my mom had passed away. It was a little hard but I managed to get it done.  Kathy still has to journal her's and then she is done too. We have almost finished the wonderful vacation pictures from last year.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my new car that is so wonderful. It is fun to drive and gets me to Rigby and back as many times as I need it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...