Saturday, July 23, 2011

Pages I Did With Kathy









Here are the pages I made with Kathy. We also redid the other ones I had already made so she could put her own journaling in and change some of the pictures. All of Island Park from last year is done.
Today I worked on my house and did laundry. Tommy, Janna and the kids went with me to storage and we got a bunch of our stuff. We have to be out of the storage place at the end of the month or pay again, so we are moving it all into the garage. We have it all done except a few thing and food storage.
Janna and Austin crawled under the house today and put a plastic barrier down so we can get our final. We are close just a couple more things to do.
Then Tommy and the kids went to the Mexican place and brought food back for us. Very good. Now I am watching TV and doing nothing. I do have to fold a load of laundry before I go to bed.
My house is too quiet without Kathy and the kids. I really miss them. I talked to Amie tonight and she is bringing Hayden and Harrison up to me tomorrow to spend the week. I just can't wait to spend the week with them.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for all the help Janna and the kids give us. They are always there when we need something done. They are a blessing in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...