Sunday, July 10, 2011

Beautiful Sabbath

Bailee, Austin and I went to church today. Janna was having a really bad morning so we went without her. It was really good. As I sat in church this warm peaceful feeling just came over me and I felt Heavenly Fathers love for me. I know he knows I'm trying hard and I see his hand blessing me in all directions. It was a wonderful feeling. I just felt at home.
The Relief Society president gave me a new route for visiting teaching. I have the same 3 sisters I had before and she added two more. Now I have 5 sisters to visit. One of my new ones is in the middle of a divorce and the other one is inactive. I hope I can help them in some way.
I came home from church and took a little nap. I just couldn't keep my eyes open. It felt so good to sleep for a little while. Janna made dinner for us and Tommy has been working on my sink all day long installing it. It was hard work for him but with Janna's help they got it done. I took this picture of Tommy after he was done. He is very tired and ready to be done. And my kitchen is a huge mess. But I'll work on getting it all cleaned up tomorrow. That's been my beautiful Sabbath.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for our ward. I am starting to feel right at home and getting to know the sisters in Relief Society. I am grateful that no matter where I move there is always friends just around the corner. I never have to feel alone. What a wonderful thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...