Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bailee Left for Girls Camp

Bailee is all packed and ready for her mom to take her to the church.
 Happy to have this done!
I got up and started on my kitchen again after I said goodbye to Bailee. She had to be over at the church at 6:30 am so Janna was going to take her. She was nervous because there are bears at the camp they are going to in Swan Valley. She was excited to go though dispite the bears. She loves her leaders.
It took me all day but I managed to finish organizing my cupboards. It just made me happy when it was all done. Tommy hung all the curtains in the bedrooms for me so that job is done. He also put shelves up in the closets for me.
In the afternoon we had the biggest downpour of rain. And my microwave started getting water inside because the roof needed finished. Something about flashing, tar and what all. Tommy had to climb up on the roof in the middle of the rain storm to cover the vent. He was drenched when he came in. He had to change his clothes he was so wet.
Tommy and I studied for our driving test last night. Some of the dumbest questions ever. I really don't care how long you can spend in jail if you get a DUI. I don't plan on getting a DUI so I think I shouldn't have to know what punishment goes with how many DUI's you have or how old you have to be to get a driver's license with or without drivers ed, knowledge test, etc.  Just ask me how to drive, I can tell you that... And who cares how many feet you go when you drive 30, 40, 50, 60 or 70 MPH.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my organizational skills. I am grateful that my mind works in such a way that I can figure out how to organize things and make them work. It is a blessing and I am grateful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...