Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mom's Funeral Pages

I made these pages and forgot to put then on my blog so here they are.


 Today has been a really laid back day. I made salad dressings, cleaned house and did laundry. Then Harley and I went to Rigby and took Janna to lunch. Janna called the insurance company to make sure it was alright for Harley to drive my car and they said we were covered. Her mom took a picture of her driving her back to work. Then she drove me home. She is a very good driver. Very cautious and safe. She needs to get in 50 hours of driving time so we are going to be going on some drives. 
The kids filled up some more balloons we bought at the Dollar Store today. They made some giant ones. One was so big Harrison and Bailee had to carry it together from the front yard where they fill them up with the hose to the backyard to put it on the tramp. After they got a ton of them on the tramp they jumped in the middle of them to break them.
I made hamburgers and potato salad for dinner. All the kids decided that they wanted to spend the night on the tramp. Here they are getting ready for bed. It's not nearly time but they wanted to get an early start.
 And of course we had to have the proverbial pillow fight. I had to stop them from doing it because Hayden got a headache. Notice the kitty in the picture above. He said he is NOT allergic to cats and wants to pet them. He seemed to be okay but I still told him not to pick them up just in case.
The first night the boys were here I fried some chicken legs and thighs I had in the freezer. I saw Hayden looking out the window and a couple of chickens were roaming around. He got this funny look on his face and asked me if this chicken was from the store. I think he was worried that I had gone out back and killed a chicken to cook. Too Funny!!!
Now it's time for my bed. If the kids can ever go to sleep I will get some too.
Grateful Statement: I think as I look back on my day I am most grateful for all my wonderful grandkids. It's what made me happy today. Just watching them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...