Friday, July 29, 2011

Hayden's Soccer Page

Today was another terrific one. Look at these two boys with the hose and the tramp. They practically live on this tramp. I guess the water is the best part of it.
 They were all doing the Harrison trick. Tommy looked out the window and Harrison was 10 feet in the air. I'm glad I didn't see it. I would have yelled to quit jumping so high. That's the grandma in me.
 I had my camera ready so I could take pictures of these kids drying off after they got soaked on the tramp. Aren't they the cutest things.
 The next favorite thing they had was Austin's power scooter. They all took turns and had a good time. Next year we must have bicycles all ready for them. They love to go around the block. And in Rigby around the block is pretty far.
And I made this page of Hayden playing soccer. My favorite picture is the kid whispering in Hayden's ear. Too cute!!
Janna and her dad went to the storage unit and got the rest of my stuff out of it. Wahoo, I now have my freezer back. They swept it out and now we are done. Everything is in the garage. My food storage is stacked high. It's not the ideal place for it but it will have to do. It's so good to have access to it whenever I want.
Last night we made spaghetti for dinner then the kids rode horses and jumped on the tramp. I didn't know Harrison and Bailee were riding or I would have gotten pictures. Maybe tomorrow. That's been my wonderful day.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Janna and her willingness to work so hard with her dad. She just gets in and gets things done for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...