Monday, February 28, 2011

Laundry Day

We were going to go to Utah today but the lights on the trailer needed to be fixed. We are borrowing the one that belongs to Logan and Tommy spent the morning fixing the lights. He got them working but we don't like to drive thru Salt Lake at rush hour time so we are going tomorrow. I can't wait to see my other grandkids. Maybe someone will have a ball game I can go to.
Bailee did all her laundry today and Austin did his. I supervised making sure the washer and dryer kept on going. We had to stop in the afternoon because the plumber was finishing up and we were melting everything under the house and making a mess for him to work in. I told him he should have told us earlier. We would have stopped.
The kids didn't have school today so Bailee and I made Banana Nut Bread with the bananas that were getting too ripe and I made Potato Soup for dinner. It was yummy. It's probably one of my favorite soups. I'm so glad my dad taught me how to make it and gave me his recipe. I think it's the Savory that gives it such a good flavor.
We watched the Jazz game and I played on my computer until I was so tired I had to go to bed. I also met one of the neighbors down the street. His name was Aaron Roberts I think and his little girl was Samantha. She has a blood disorder of some kind and was selling raffle ticket so she could go to education camp. I bought her last 3. She loves horses so she is going to come down when it gets warmer and Harley is going to show her all the horses she has and the goats and the llamas. It's a zoo around here.
Grateful Statement:  I am grateful today for my step dad that raised me. We had some pretty tough times but in the end all was forgiven and we made peace with each other. I am grateful for his love for me. Because the good times were wonderful. And he taught me so much about cooking. I hope mom and him are together in Heaven and very happy.
Luke 23 - Luke 24  Another account of the crucifixion of Jesus. It makes me so sad to read how they treated him. And why would a King not do what he wanted instead of letting the people tell him what to do. But it was all in the plan so I guess it had to be. So sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...