Friday, January 28, 2011

Running Errand Day

They were still working in the house so we couldn't get in to do the electrical until tomorrow so I'm not going home until next week. Janna and I ran a ton of errands and then I worked on her books. I'm her new bookkeeper, because that's what I did for years. We went to the cannery in Idaho Falls to get pancake mix as it's so much cheaper. We got there 15 minutes after they closed. Drat!!
Now that's been my day. I am beginning to truly love it up here and especially being with my daughter.
Janna made pancakes for dinner and we watched TV and went to bed. A good day.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the sunshine that appeared for about 2 hours this morning. It just made me happy.
Matthew 26 - Matthew 27  Peter must have felt so bad after the cock crowed and he realized what Jesus had said. That must have been so awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...